Wall decor can add warmth and personality to any space. A wall decor arrangement that includes framed photos, mirrors, and wall sculptures can transform any room in your house. These are some ways to arrange wall art decor confidently.
Wall Art Organization: Your goal is to make a beautiful visual display of your art.
* Use butcher paper templates to plan your layout. These should be the same size as the wall decor that you are planning to hang. Use masking tape to attach them to the wall. You can move them around as you like. You can mark the positions with a pencil on a wall. Before nailing to the wall, you can arrange your art on the floor according to your liking.
* Create a themed display by grouping your art by repeating colors or styles in the room's interior.
* Combine similar items to create a symmetrical shape. Balance is the key to wall art arrangement. Small pictures hanging on large walls can look out of balance, and may appear lost in a sea of space. A larger mirror or painting will look better if it is hung on a large wall. Symmetry creates balance and is generally very pleasing for the observer.
* Take a photo of the arrangement if you need to remove it to repaint it.
Hanging your Art: You will need a hammer and a tape measure, a tape measure, picture hangers, or nails.
* It's a rule of thumb that artwork should be hung at eye level for people of average height. It is a good idea to hang your piece 60-65 inches above the floor. Hanging pieces should extend 6 inches above a shelf or mantel. You shouldn't leave too much space between furniture and art.
You should leave a minimum of 10 inches between furniture and headboards.
* Hanging art over furniture should not exceed the furniture's width.
To evenly distribute the artwork's weight, you can use two wall anchors for every five-pound or more. You will also see the picture hang evenly.
* Attach felt pads to the corners of the back of your frame to protect it and keep it from moving.
Hanging wall art can add a lot of impact to your home and bring new life to it if done properly.