International schools are amongst the most highly regarded schools in the world. They are primarily English-speaking, located in most countries, and are currently teaching millions of students.
Amity International School in Amsterdam has well-qualified teaching staff to impart quality education to all the students.
There are many benefits to choosing an international education for your child:
- Students’ education is transferable across international schools.
- There is a mobile population (more so than in state schools).
- There is a multinational and multilingual student body.
- Pupils follow an international curriculum.
- Schools are internationally accredited, for example by the Council of British International Schools (COBIS) or the Council of International Schools (CIS).
- Schools are non-selective.
- English is the main or bilingual language.
The learners of International schools get a chance to interact with students from different societies, places, and countries, which makes them know more about different people and societies across the world.
These schools strive to increase the potential of every child through an active partnership between children, teachers, parents, and management. It provides the highest quality global education to children and young people of all nationalities within a safe and caring environment.
These schools offer an opportunity to provide their children with wider exposure and better quality education so that they become prepared to take up professional roles anywhere in the world.